- For use in all pool types
- Stable in sunlight
- Does not evaporate
- Improves water quality while suppressing algae growth
- Suppresses algae growth
- Softens water
What it does:
Optimizer PLUS is a unique pool care product that suppresses algae growth and improves water quality. It helps create clear swimming pool water and leaves water soft and soothing. Optimizer PLUS works for pools using chlorinating, brominating and biguanide sanitizing systems. Suppression of algae growth by this product helps keep pool water clear. Optimizer PLUS does not replace the need to use a weekly preventative algicide.
When/Why does ALEX recommend:
If Optimizer PLUS is selected in the chemical profile, the level is tested when an AccuScan test is performed and proper dosage for the sanitizer type is based on the input.
- Backwash and clean filter.
- Balance pool water and adjust pH to between 7.4 – 7.6.
- Add Optimizer Plus with the pump running. Divide the dosage into thirds and apply each third 8 hours apart. Add 2 lbs. per 1,000 gallons to establish 35 ppm.
- 1 hour after each dose, adjust pH to 7.4 – 7.6 with Lo ‘N Slo®.
- Use approximately 1 lb. Lo N Slo for every 2 lbs. Optimizer Plus added.
- Within 10 days, perform a complete water analysis.
* Miscalculations in pool volume may result in lower levels.
NOTE: Avoid physical contact with product. Follow safety information on label instructions. Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of the reach of children.