- Protects against damaging scale
- Increases the efficiency of the cell
- Increases the longevity of the cell
What it does:
The environment within your chlorine generator cell can cause chalky white calcium scale deposits to form on your cell’s walls over time, decreasing the chlorine output. SaltScapes Scale Defender binds to calcium-based scale crystals to prevent them from sticking together and clumping on surfaces. This results in a cleaner cell that won’t have to work as hard to keep your chlorine level within the ideal range.
When/Why does ALEX recommend:
Spring opening and maintenance for saltwater pools.
- For Spring Opening or startup with your chlorine generator, add 1 qt. per 10,000 gallons directly to the pool with the pump running.
- Apply this same amount monthly for maintenance.
- Swimming may resume 15 minutes after application.