- Protects against sunlight to extend life of generated chlorine
- Helps minimize cell run time
What it does:
Your salt cell generates unstabilized chlorine, which means it diminishes rapidly when exposed to the sun’s UV rays. SsaltScapes SunShield Stabilizer protects generated chlorine from sunlight, allowing it to last longer and be less demanding on your cell system.
When/Why does ALEX recommend:
For low CYA in saltwater pools.
- Backwash or clean the filter and balance the water.
- For pools with plastic piping, remove any items from the skimmer and place in a non-bleachable area away from children and pets. SLOWLY add SaltScapes SunShield Stabilizer directly into the skimmer with the pump running.
- For pools where skimmer application is not appropriate, broadcast directly into the deep end of the pool with the pump running.
- Do not backwash for at least 48 hours. The filter pressure may rise temporarily when the product is first added.