- Liquid sequestering agent
- Easy to use
- When applied according to label instructions, product will remain active for approximately 3 – 4 weeks
- Prevents and removes metal stains and scale on pool surfaces.
- Protects pool equipment from scale and metal stains
- Prevents cloudy water due to high calcium levels
What it does:
BioGuard Scale Inhibitor is highly effective at preventing scale build-up and cloudy water from high calcium levels. Easy to use, while protecting pool surfaces and equipment from costly damage. Stays effective for up to four weeks.
When/Why does ALEX recommend:
For high total hardness/saturation index.
For scale build-up.
For metal stain removal in conjunction with the BioGuard Erase® Stain Removers if scale build-up is also present or if the total hardness is high.
For regular maintenance if the total hardness is high.
As part of regular maintenance recommendations for chlorine generators.
- Apply 1 quart per 10,000 gallons to deep end of pool with pump running.
- Circulate 48 hours continually after application.
- Swimming can resume immediately after treatment.
Apply 16 ozs. per 10,000 gallons of water once a month.
Maintenance doses should be used for pools in areas where excessive minerals cause extreme and constant scale problems.
NOTE: Avoid physical contact with product. Follow safety information on label instructions. Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of the reach of children.