- 96% 1-bromo-3-chloro-5,5-dimethylhydantoin (BCDMH)
- Kills bacteria
- 1 inch tablets
- Compatible with bromine systems only
- Do not use in chlorine, saltwater or SoftSoak® systems
- Applied through tablet floater or brominator
- No chlorine odor
- Less pH sensitive
- Slow consistent dissolving rate
- Keeps spas sanitized and clean
What it does
SpaGuard® Brominating Tablets effectively sanitize and disinfect the water.
When ALEX® Pro recommends
For maintenance if selected as the sanitizer.
In Seasons Usage and Maintenance if selected as the sanitizer.
Directions for Use
- Fill spa bromine feeder and adjust feeder following manufacturer’s directions.
- Keep feeder filled to maintain 2–4ppm in residential spas. Commercial spas should maintain 4–6ppm.
- Keep water free of leaves and other debris.
- Pump and filter should be operated a minimum of 3 hours per day whether the spa is used or not.